Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
58 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Healthcare associated infections (HCAI) data
This helps to improve the clarity and quality of regular data about the NHS in Wales.
Public Health Wales has previously published data relating to a number of national HCAI surveillance schemes.
For the first time in Wales you can now access data by Health Board and by general acute hospital relating specifically to:
- Clostridium difficile infection (antibiotic associated diarrhoea) and
- Staphylococcus aureus blood stream infections.
Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board
Aneurin Bevan Health Board
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
Cwm Taf Health Board
Hywel Dda Health Board
Velindre NHS Trust
Public Health Wales – Monitoring
PHW monitors a range of infections to help with:
- local and national infection prevention and control
- control of antimicrobial resistance
-in healthcare organisations.
The data and information collected informs and improves practice. It is used to develop new ways of working to reduce preventable HCAIs to an absolute minimum.
Public Health Wales will continue to work with HBs and Trusts to make more information on a range of HCAIs available.