Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£250,000 for Welsh Language Technology Projects
Welsh Language Technology Projects across Wales are set to get a funding boost of over £250,000 during 2015-16, First Minister Carwyn Jones announced today.
- Minister promotes Welsh seafood in Brussels
- “A good food hygiene rating is good for business and public health” – Vaughan Gething
- £250,000 for Welsh Language Technology Projects
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Fairer health outcomes for all
This document sets out how we can achieve greater equity in health in Wales.
A key action of Our Healthy Future was to develop a Reducing Inequities in Health Strategic Action Plan. This is available as a technical working paper. The key action areas are:
- building health into all policies and all policies into health;
- giving every child a healthy start;
- developing health assets in communities;
- improving health literacy;
- making health and social services more equitable;
- developing a healthy working Wales; and
- strengthening the evidence base.