Action packed August Bank Holiday
The waters of Cardiff bay will be full of action this weekend as the last summer bank holiday gets underway with the P1 Welsh Grand Prix of the Sea.
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Action packed August Bank Holiday
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
- The development of an energy efficiency strategy for Wales
- Welsh Government action plan to further equality for transgender people
- Secondary legislation for development management
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Trusted to care
The Review was led by Professor June Andrews, Director of the Dementia Services Development Centre, University of Stirling and Mr Mark Butler, Director of The People Organisation. The review focussed on the care of older patients at the 2 hospitals.
The report makes 18 recommendations and offers wider learning for NHS Wales.
NHS Wales responses to Trusted to Care
Following the publication of the report, the Minister for Health and Social Services wrote to all Health Boards and NHS Trusts setting out his requirements. All Health Boards and Trusts have now published their immediate responses on their websites.
Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board (external link)
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (external link)
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (external link)
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (external link)
Cwm Taf University Health Board (external link)
Hywel Dda University Health Board (external link)
Powys Health Board (external link)
Public Health Wales (external link)
Velindre NHS Trust (external link)
Welsh Ambulance NHS Trust (external link)