Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty are integral to Wales’ national identity and are recognised internationally.
- £6.2 million IT investment in North Wales healthcare
- Funding for new Life Sciences Innovation Village in Cardiff
- Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Provisions for the proposed Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Wales) 2015 and amendments to the Compensation and Pension Schemes 2007
- Draft National Transport Plan 2015
- Consultation on the Draft National Assembly for Wales (Disqualification) Order 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Trusted to care
The Review was led by Professor June Andrews, Director of the Dementia Services Development Centre, University of Stirling and Mr Mark Butler, Director of The People Organisation. The review focussed on the care of older patients at the 2 hospitals.
The report makes 18 recommendations and offers wider learning for NHS Wales.
NHS Wales responses to Trusted to Care
Following the publication of the report, the Minister for Health and Social Services wrote to all Health Boards and NHS Trusts setting out his requirements. All Health Boards and Trusts have now published their immediate responses on their websites.
Abertawe Bro Morgannwg University Health Board (external link)
Aneurin Bevan University Health Board (external link)
Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board (external link)
Cardiff and Vale University Health Board (external link)
Cwm Taf University Health Board (external link)
Hywel Dda University Health Board (external link)
Powys Health Board (external link)
Public Health Wales (external link)
Velindre NHS Trust (external link)
Welsh Ambulance NHS Trust (external link)