New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Another 300 young people find work thanks to Jobs Growth Wales
Young people in Wales have continued to find high-quality work opportunities through Jobs Growth Wales (JGW), the Welsh Government’s youth unemployment programme.
- New plans to reduce the number of children living in poverty
- £5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
- Another 300 young people find work thanks to Jobs Growth Wales
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
'Breaking the Barriers' - Annual report
In May 2010 we published the ‘Breaking the Barriers: Meeting the Challenges’ action plan, It stated how we and Welsh public services will achieve the strategic goals detailed in ‘Everybody’s Business’.
Everybody’s Business’ is the Welsh Government’s strategy for supporting children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental health needs.
The action plan commits to providing a report each year on progress against delivery. Wherever possible the information it contains is linked to the appropriate recommendation and specific action detailed in the action plan.