Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
Minister announces education policies to support the VAWDASV (Wales) Bill
Leighton Andrews has outlined a comprehensive set of education measures to tackle violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence in a written statement today.
- Pennsylvania-based Aerospace Company expands in Deeside
- Minister says fire statistics show there is no room for complacency
- Minister announces education policies to support the VAWDASV (Wales) Bill
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Developing a Landfill Disposals Tax
- Collection and publication of fire statistics
- Talk to me 2
- Flood and Coast Investment Programme (FaCIP)
- Teacher assessment: strengthening arrangements to improve reliability, consistency and confidence
Featured consultation »Use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
31 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
'Breaking the Barriers' - Annual report
In May 2010 we published the ‘Breaking the Barriers: Meeting the Challenges’ action plan, It stated how we and Welsh public services will achieve the strategic goals detailed in ‘Everybody’s Business’.
Everybody’s Business’ is the Welsh Government’s strategy for supporting children and young people with emotional wellbeing and mental health needs.
The action plan commits to providing a report each year on progress against delivery. Wherever possible the information it contains is linked to the appropriate recommendation and specific action detailed in the action plan.