Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New law to reduce homelessness comes into force
The most fundamental reform to homelessness legislation in over 30 years comes into force across Wales.
- Deputy Minister for Skills visits Germany to learn more about their apprenticeship programmes
- GE Healthcare's first Innovation Village in the UK creates international interest from young life science businesses
- New law to reduce homelessness comes into force
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Independent review of the management of asbestos at Bronglais Hospital
Dr Clive Grace was commissioned by the Chief Executive of NHS Wales, David Sissling, to conduct a review of the management of asbestos at Bronglais Hospital. This followed an investigation by the Health and Safety Executive in 2011.
The review aimed to identify lessons learned for NHS Wales. It makes a range of recommendations to improve governance and management of health and safety in NHS Wales.