New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
The full devolution of non-domestic rates in Wales from today marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution in Wales, Finance and Government Business Minister Jane Hutt said.
- Four weeks until stricter regulations for dog breeders come into force in Wales
- New affordable housing set to transform Aston Mead
- Full devolution of Non-domestic rates marks a major first milestone for fiscal devolution
- Proposal for the registration of school learning support workers with the Education Workforce Council
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Carbon Monoxide Poisoning: Needless Deaths, Unnecessary Injury
Every year, there are approximately 50 accidental deaths from acute Carbon Monoxide (CO) poisoning in England and Wales and over 200 non-fatal poisonings which require hospital admission. Many more people are likely to suffer unknowingly from CO poisoning.
These deaths and accidents can be prevented by increasing awareness among the public and health professionals.