Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
A £144 million EU and Welsh Government investment to fund over 50,000 apprenticeships in Wales has been announced by the First Minister, Carwyn Jones.
- Wales’ best interests lie in a prosperous Europe says First Minister
- Extra investment to support veterans in Wales
- £144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Download information on communicable diseases.
Find out how to guard yourself against communicable diseases and what steps you can take to protect yourself and others.
How to recognise and treat headlice.
Resistance to antibiotics is an increasingly serious public health problem not just in Wales or the UK but also in Europe.
Results of the annual independent scrutiny of local authority actions are available to download.
The guidance is aimed at healthcare organisations providing patient care in augmented care units.
The support offered to individuals who contracted hepatitis C and HIV in Wales from NHS contaminated blood is to be increased.
Following a period of consultation, this strategy has been developed to tackle viral hepatitis in Wales.
This document provides a summary to the consultation on the Welsh model byelaws and the action the Welsh Assembly Government has taken as a result of these comments.
This strategy has been developed to highlight best practice in community settings.
What you need to know
Information on stopping the spread of germs
What you need to know on the cause and symptoms of Norovirus
This leaflet aims to answer some of the more frequently asked questions
Infection control guidance for Primary and Secondary Schools
Infection control guidance for nurseries, playgroups and other childcare settings.
Hospital acquired infections refer to any infection that occurs during a patient's stay in hospital.
This strategy is primarily aimed at reducing healthcare associated infections in acute hospitals.