Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
The Welsh Government is supporting a new UK/US production company to produce high-end TV and film for the global television market.
- 150 year bond with Patagonia strong and lasting says First Minister
- First Minister launches new Young Persons Discounted Travel Scheme and upgraded TrawsCymru T3 Service
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Draft Additional Learning Needs and Education Tribunal (Wales) Bill
143 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Working to prevent, control and monitor communicable disease in Wales
The Welsh Government develops policy to help with the surveillance, prevention, and control of communicable diseases. Find out more about our work areas including:
Healthcare associated infections
Hospital associated infections refer to any infection that occurs during a patient's stay in hospital.
Community associated infections – a community strategy for Wales
Community-acquired infection is any infection that a patient has when they come into hospital or occurs within the first 48 hours of admission.
International Health Regulations (IHR) 2005
The IHR are a set code of practices and procedures designed to prevent the international spread of infectious diseases.
Review of the Public Health (Control of Disease) Act 1984
Legislation surrounding the prevention and controlling the spread of infectious disease.
Blood borne viruses
Blood borne viruses (BBVs) are viruses found in the blood of infected individuals.
Welsh model byelaws for acupuncture, tattooing, semi-permanent skin-colouring, cosmetic piercing and electrolysis
Legislation and guidance governing the sterilisation of needles.
Public health Wales
The Public Health Wales Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, records the rates and patterns of communicable disease in Wales.
Visit: Public Health Wales Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre (external link)
Communicable Disease Outbreak Plan For Wales
Outlines how all communicable disease outbreaks with public health implications across Wales are to be managed. Go to the Public Health Wales website (external link) for more information.