Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
The Welsh Government has “hit the ground running” during its first 100 days as it delivers its ambitious programme of building a united, connected and sustainable Wales, Carwyn Jones has said.
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Taking Wales forward: Ministers “hit the ground running” during the first 100 days in office – First Minister
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Proposed changes to how environmental impact assessment applies to town and country planning
72 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
We develop policy to help with the surveillance, prevention, and control of communicable diseases.
Communicable Disease Outbreak Plan For Wales
Outlines how all communicable disease outbreaks with public health implications across Wales are to be managed. Go to the Public Health Wales website (external link) for more information.
Public Health Wales
The Public Health Wales Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre, records the rates and patterns of communicable disease in Wales.
Visit: Public Health Wales Communicable Disease Surveillance Centre (external link)