Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Our special relationship must boost trade and remove barriers - First Minister’s message ahead of United States visit
First Minister of Wales Carwyn Jones is travelling to America today to meet with political representatives and business leaders in Washington and New York.
- Welsh Government flies the flag for Wales in celebration of St David’s Day
- Valleys Taskforce rolls into town
- Our special relationship must boost trade and remove barriers - First Minister’s message ahead of United States visit
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
It provides details of the Welsh Governments plans for everyone with or at risk of a heart condition.
We are committed to minimising the incidence of preventable heart disease and ensuring high quality access to care.
We have made progress in improving the care of people with a heart condition in Wales. There has been a steady decline in the rate of people in Wales dying from all cardiovascular disease:
- in 2010 just over 10,000 people died from cardiovascular disease, by 2015 this had fallen to just over 9,000 deaths.
- the rate of hospital admissions for coronary heart disease has fallen over the last five years, by 21%.
- the rate of hospital admissions for both cardiovascular disease and coronary heart disease has fallen over the last five years, by 10% and 21% respectively.