Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Delivery plan for the critically ill
Critical care is a service which provides support for patients with acute life-threatening injuries and illnesses. Critically ill patients require organ support and close, constant attention by a team of specially trained health professionals. Critical care is also often the most appropriate place for preparing organ retrieval from donors and to support donor families.
The refreshed delivery plan endorses our commitment to ensuring everyone who is critically ill has access to timely, effective and safe services. It focuses on:
- maximising efficiency and effectiveness
- tackling variation in access
- reducing inequalities in service provision.