Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
Skills and Science Minister, Julie James, has welcomed new figures showing a decline in the number of young people not in education, employment or training (NEET) during 2016.
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
- New funding lays the foundations for Wales Co-operative Housing initiative
- New figures show the number of young people not in education, employment or training in Wales fell during 2016
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Primary care services for Wales up to March 2018
It proposes action on the following 5 areas:
- planning care locally
- improving access and quality
- equitable access
- a skilled local workforce
- strong leadership.
Contact details for further information:
Primary Care Division
Health and Social Services Group
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
A planned primary care workforce for Wales
The plan gives details about the further development of the primary care workforce in Wales and the actions that need to be taken by a range of delivery partners to secure, manage and support a sustainable workforce shaped by local population needs and by prudent healthcare principles.
The document sets out 4 main areas where action is needed:
- putting in place the foundations for a more robust approach to workforce planning
- supporting the continuing development of primary care clusters and the sharing of best practice
- investing in the development of the wider primary care workforce
- stabilising key sections of the current workforce.