Deadline approaching for people to claim for their care
All claims will be reviewed within 6 months of the NHS having all the information that it needs.
- The Real Conversation on the Welsh Language
- Brand new Ysgol Bro Teifi officially opened by Education Secretary
- Deadline approaching for people to claim for their care
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
One of our priorities is to improve the mental health and well-being of people in Wales.
We aim to ensure that mental health services are of the highest quality.
- implementing the Mental Health (Wales) Measure to ensure that care is focused on people’s needs
- ensuring the improvements in mental health services and wider wellbeing outlined in the ‘Together for Mental Health’ delivery plan are achieved - this will be monitored by the National Partnership Board
- delivering the relevant commitments in the Programme for Government 2011-16.
If you need help, advice or support for you, a friend or a relative, please see the help and advice line page.
Mental Health Crisis Care Concordat
This is an agreement to improve how people, in mental health crisis and who present a risk to themselves or the public, are helped. Importantly, it will help prevent the inappropriate detention of people within a police custody suite, or of being drawn into the criminal justice system.