New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
Many buildings across the Welsh Government’s estate along with Cadw’s monuments will be in darkness this Saturday when lights are switched off in support of the WWF’s Earth Hour.
- New plans to reduce the number of children living in poverty
- £5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
- Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
- Call for evidence on the use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sexual health and wellbeing action plan for Wales, 2010-2015
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The plan builds on earlier work promoting positive sexual health and wellbeing and the delivery of sexual health services
The action plan will focus on these four areas:
- developing a culture to support sexual health and wellbeing;
- better prevention;
- delivering modern sexual health services; and
- strengthening health intelligence and research.