Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event
Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Then why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event.
- Wales replaces the axed UK Independent Living Fund
- Minister in Lyon to share lessons for Future Generations
- Got a burning question for the Welsh Government? Why not come along to a Carwyn Connect event
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
- Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
1 day left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
In perspective - food and fitness
A review of actions on nutrition and physical activity that is being undertaken by schools in the Welsh Network of Healthy School Schemes.
In Perspective is an account of a number of case studies within the Welsh Network of Healthy School Schemes. The aim of the studies was to improve access to healthy food or increase physical activities.
Some of the case studies include:
- Healthy packed lunches;
- Active rainy day play;
- Fruit tuckshops; and
- Food and fitness week.