Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
A £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills and improve career prospects across South Wales has been announced by Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Local Government Mark Drakeford.
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Make a Change4Life
Change4Life helps families eat well, move more and live longer.
Modern lifestyles mean we often spend less time moving around and more time sitting in front of the TV, games console or computer. The range and convenience of fast food also means many of us don’t eat as healthily as we could. This can lead to people becoming overweight or obese.
Change4life Wales aims to help people make small, incremental changes to their lifestyle to improve their health and well-being.
Why make a Change4life?
Being overweight or obese can lead to serious conditions such as heart disease, cancer and type 2 diabetes. Therefore it’s important we all take responsibility for our health and take steps to improve our diets and levels of physical activity.
Follow Change4life Wales
For up to date tips and advice on healthy eating, physical activity and alcohol, you can also find Change4life Wales on:
Visit the Change4life Wales website (external link)