UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
- Children encouraged to join the Big Friendly Read this summer
- Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
- A future demand-led fuel poverty scheme to succeed Welsh Government Warm Homes - Nest
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
76 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Make a Change4Life
Change4Life helps families eat well, move more and live longer.
Modern lifestyles mean we often spend less time moving around and more time sitting in front of the TV, games console or computer. The range and convenience of fast food also means many of us don’t eat as healthily as we could. This can lead to people becoming overweight or obese.
Change4life Wales aims to help people make small, incremental changes to their lifestyle to improve their health and well-being.
Why make a Change4life?
Being overweight or obese can lead to serious conditions such as heart disease, cancer and type 2 diabetes. Therefore it’s important we all take responsibility for our health and take steps to improve our diets and levels of physical activity.
Follow Change4life Wales
For up to date tips and advice on healthy eating, physical activity and alcohol, you can also find Change4life Wales on:
Visit the Change4life Wales website (external link)