UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
80 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rural Payments Wales Customer Contact Centre / Caernarfon office
Contact details for the office at Penrallt, Caernarfon, Gwynedd.
Rural Payments Wales Customer Contact Centre
Tel: 0300 062 5004
Fax: 01286 662193
E mail: email@example.com
- Monday 8.30 – 17.00
- Tuesday 8.30 – 17.00
- Wednesday 10.00 – 17.00
- Thursday 8.30 – 17.00
- Friday 8.30 – 16.30.
Tel: 01286 674144
Fax: 01286 662193
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 16:30.