Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rural Payments Wales Customer Contact Centre / Caernarfon office
Contact details for the office at Penrallt, Caernarfon, Gwynedd.
Rural Payments Wales Customer Contact Centre
Tel: 0300 062 5004
Fax: 01286 662193
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Monday 8.30 – 17.00
- Tuesday 8.30 – 17.00
- Wednesday 10.00 – 17.00
- Thursday 8.30 – 17.00
- Friday 8.30 – 16.30.
Tel: 01286 674144
Fax: 01286 662193
E mail: email@example.com
Opening hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 16:30.