UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
69 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Visit your site
Where is your tree?
- Learn more about the site where your tree is planted and follow how the woodland is growing and developing.
- Find out if you have a Welsh Government wood (external link) near you.
- 01. Coed y Felin - Amlwch
- 10. Coedwig y Plant! Cwm Garw
- 11. Afan Forest Park Visitor Centre
- 12. Bwlch Nant Yr Arian
- 13. Coed Ffos Las
- 2. Llyn Geirionnydd
- 3. Caia Community Woods
- 4. Coed Ysgubor Wen
- 5. Coed Bryn Oer
- 6. Garn Lakes
- 7. Coed Cefn Ila
- 8. Pantside Community Woodland Park
- 9. Coed McLaren and Coed Syfi