Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Visit your site
Where is your tree?
- Learn more about the site where your tree is planted and follow how the woodland is growing and developing.
- Find out if you have a Welsh Government wood (external link) near you.
- 01. Coed y Felin - Amlwch
- 10. Coedwig y Plant! Cwm Garw
- 11. Afan Forest Park Visitor Centre
- 12. Bwlch Nant Yr Arian
- 13. Coed Ffos Las
- 2. Llyn Geirionnydd
- 3. Caia Community Woods
- 4. Coed Ysgubor Wen
- 5. Coed Bryn Oer
- 6. Garn Lakes
- 7. Coed Cefn Ila
- 8. Pantside Community Woodland Park
- 9. Coed McLaren and Coed Syfi