Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Welsh coast helping to boost tourism
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Visit your site
Where is your tree?
- Learn more about the site where your tree is planted and follow how the woodland is growing and developing.
- Find out if you have a Welsh Government wood (external link) near you.
- 1. Coed y Felin - Amlwch
- 10. Coedwig y Plant! Cwm Garw
- 11. Afan Forest Park Visitor Centre
- 12. Bwlch Nant Yr Arian
- 13. Llynfi Valley Woodland Creation Project
- 2. Llyn Geirionnydd
- 3. Caia Community Woods
- 4. Coed Ysgubor Wen
- 5. Coed Bryn Oer
- 6. Garn Lakes
- 7. Coed Cefn Ila
- 8. Pantside Community Woodland Park
- 9. Coed McLaren and Coed Syfi