New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
£5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities & get Wales active
A £5million interest free loan scheme will improve local sport and recreation facilities across Wales and encourage more people to get physically active.
- New package to attract doctors to Wales
- Putting people before profit: new co-op project to support people to support themselves
- £5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities & get Wales active
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Through Farming Connect, we provide farm and forestry businesses with advice, guidance, training and events.
Don't miss your claims deadline
Any outstanding Farming Connect claims for subsidised services applications approved since 1 October 2013 need to be submitted to Welsh Government by 31 March 2015. This includes claims for one-to-one support through the Whole Farm Plan service, Farm Advisory Service and Skills Development Programme. All claims must include the appropriate supporting evidence such as receipted invoices and certificates. Any claims received after 31 March 2015 will be rejected.
Many Farming Connect services are fully funded for eligible businesses.
With our support, you can:
- consider new ideas and more efficient ways of working
- reduce outputs and increase efficiency
- identify areas for improvement and find solutions to problems
- access subsidised training for practical and regulation-linked courses
- keep up to date with industry developments and benchmark your performance
- share best practice and benefit from the knowledge and expertise of other farmers and industry experts.
For more information on all Farming Connect services and to find out what events are taking place near you, visit Menter a Busnes (external link).
Farming Connect is funded through the Rural Development Plan for Wales 2007-2013 which is financed by the Welsh Government and the European Union.