Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £6.7m investment in new IT system to integrate NHS and social services in Wales
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
- Protecting Community Assets
- Developments of National Significance
- Geological Disposal of Higher Activity Radioactive Waste: Community Engagement and Implementation Processes
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Through Farming Connect, we provide farm and forestry businesses with advice, guidance, training and events.
Many Farming Connect services are fully funded for eligible businesses.
With our support, you can:
- consider new ideas and more efficient ways of working
- reduce outputs and increase efficiency
- identify areas for improvement and find solutions to problems
- access subsidised training for practical and regulation-linked courses
- keep up to date with industry developments and benchmark your performance
- share best practice and benefit from the knowledge and expertise of other farmers and industry experts.
For more information on all Farming Connect services and to find out what events are taking place near you, visit Menter a Busnes (external link).
Farming Connect is funded through the Rural Development Plan for Wales 2007-2013 which is financed by the Welsh Government and the European Union.