New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
Many buildings across the Welsh Government’s estate along with Cadw’s monuments will be in darkness this Saturday when lights are switched off in support of the WWF’s Earth Hour.
- New plans to reduce the number of children living in poverty
- £5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
- Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
- Call for evidence on the use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
State Aid is a European Commission term for assistance from a public body or publicly-funded body.
All public assistance provided to organisations involved in economic activity must comply with European State Aid rules.
The State aid rules are designed to regulate subsidies and to stop public authorities from distorting the markets. They also assist public authorities to ensure that scarce public resources are targeted where they are most required in an efficient and effective manner.
Effective State Aid control maintains a level playing field for free and fair competition in the single market. It also guards against subsidy races and national protectionism.
For further details relating to Agricultural State Aid, please contact: email@example.com.