Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
New proposals to strengthen NHS Wales set out in Green Paper
A new legal duty of candour for all NHS staff and a joint inspectorate for health and social services are among the ideas for future legislation put forward by the Welsh Government.
- Minister launches upgraded TrawsCymru Service
- The Welsh Economy: in numbers
- New proposals to strengthen NHS Wales set out in Green Paper
- Green Paper: Our Health, Our Health Service
- National Pathway for Homelessness Services to Children, Young People and Adults in the Secure Estate
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
Featured consultation »Draft non-statutory guidance for local authorities on elective home education
0 days left
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) BillThe bill creates the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more sustainable and joined-up way.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
State Aid is a European Commission term for assistance from a public body or publicly-funded body.
All public assistance provided to organisations involved in economic activity must comply with European State Aid rules.
The State aid rules are designed to regulate subsidies and to stop public authorities from distorting the markets. They also assist public authorities to ensure that scarce public resources are targeted where they are most required in an efficient and effective manner.
Effective State Aid control maintains a level playing field for free and fair competition in the single market. It also guards against subsidy races and national protectionism.
For further details relating to Agricultural State Aid, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.