Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
The Great Repeal Bill: Welsh economy needs certainty, clarity and reassurance - Carwyn Jones
First Minister Carwyn Jones is calling on the UK government to provide Welsh businesses with the clarity and certainty they need.
- Kathryn Bishop confirmed as first chair of the Welsh Revenue Authority
- Wales broadens its horizons attracting €66m to drive innovation
- The Great Repeal Bill: Welsh economy needs certainty, clarity and reassurance - Carwyn Jones
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
- RPW Online may occasionally be unavailable due to essential Government Gateway maintenance on the following dates: 2nd April, 5th April, 10th April, 12th April, 13th April. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- RPW Online will be unavailable due to essential maintenance on: Thursday 6th April 17:00 – 19:00. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please be aware of fraudulent emails or phone calls claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service or Rural Payments Wales. We will never call or email you to ask for financial information or to transfer money to another account. Any suspicious activity should be reported to your bank.
RPW Online Login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.
To benefit from the complete range of services, training and events now available, you will need to register for the new programme. Individuals registered under the previous programme will need to re-register. For further information visit the Farming Connect website.