Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
A new promotional showreel featuring clips from the latest major productions filmed in Wales has been launched by Wales Screen
- Education Secretary on fact-finding mission to Finland
- Carl Sargeant announces extension to PaCE programme
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Clips from latest major productions filmed in Wales feature on new promotional showreel
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Council Tax dwellings
- Education Maintenance Allowances (EMA) awarded in Wales
- Incidence of tuberculosis (TB) in cattle in Great Britain
- Key economic statistics - Headline results
- NHS cancer waiting times
- Time spent in NHS accident and emergency departments
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
- Please note: Windows XP users will no longer be able to access RPW Online. See 'Requirements for RPW Online' for recommended Operating Systems.
Please be aware of fraudulent emails or phone calls claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service or Rural Payments Wales. We will never call or email you to ask for financial information or to transfer money to another account. Any suspicious activity should be reported to your bank.
RPW Online Login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.
To benefit from the complete range of services, training and events now available, you will need to register for the new programme. Individuals registered under the previous programme will need to re-register. For further information visit the Farming Connect website.