Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
The Education Secretary Kirsty Williams has offered her congratulations to students across Wales celebrating their GCSE and Welsh Baccalaureate results today.
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Congratulations to GCSE pupils on results day - Kirsty Williams
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
64 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
- RPW Online will be unavailable due to essential maintenance on: Tuesday 30 August 18.00 – 22.10 and Wednesday 7 September 18.00 – 22.00. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Please note: Windows XP users will no longer be able to access RPW Online. See 'Requirements for RPW Online' for recommended Operating Systems.
Please be aware of fraudulent emails or phone calls claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service or Rural Payments Wales. We will never call or email you to ask for financial information or to transfer money to another account. Any suspicious activity should be reported to your bank.
RPW Online login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.
Sign up here to receive the Gwlad e-newsletter. The newsletter will be delivered direct to your inbox and will keep you informed and up to date with the latest agriculture news and developments.
Farming ConnectSign up here to receive the Farming Connect e-newsletter. This will be delivered direct to your inbox and will keep you informed and up to date with news on Farming Connect’s new, enhanced range of services and forthcoming events.
To benefit from the complete range of services, training and events now available, you will need to register for the new programme. Individuals registered under the previous programme will need to re-register. For further information visit the Farming Connect website.