New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
“A good food hygiene rating is good for business and public health” – Vaughan Gething
A good food hygiene rating is good for business and good for public health.
- £2.7million for Welsh museums, archives and libraries
- Huge Boost for Tourism Over Easter
- “A good food hygiene rating is good for business and public health” – Vaughan Gething
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Marine Strategy Framework Directive (MSFD) Consultation – UK Marine Programme of Measures
- Aligning the apprenticeship model to the needs of the Welsh economy
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
- A video demonstration on how to complete the Single Application Form online is now available.
- Due to important IT maintenance work and work on the Government Gateway, you will not be able to login to RPW online on the following dates: Tuesday 28 April 22.00 to Wednesday 29 April 06.00 and Thursday 30 April 17.00 to 19.00. We apologise for any disruption this will cause you.
- In addition to the Single Application Rules booklet, further guidance on sketch maps has been added to the Scheme Guidance section.
- Single Application Form: Guide to declaring and deducting ineligible features has been added to the scheme guidance section on the right hand menu
- Please be aware of bogus emails claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service. The emails have the subject title 'Could not process Online Submission'. The email contains an attachment which should not be opened as it contains a virus. Do not open or respond to the email and delete it immediately.
RPW Online login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.