Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
- RPW Online will be unavailable due to essential maintenance on:
Thursday 5 May 18.00 – 19.00
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- Demonstration videos for the Single Application Form 2016 are available now.
- The Single Application Form is available now. View the ‘How to complete online applications’ page for step by step instructions on how to complete your online Single Application Form (SAF) 2016.
- Please check if you have any outstanding queries about your Basic Payment Scheme claim by visiting your Messages page.
- Windows XP users will only be able to access RPW Online by using the browser Google Chrome. For more details, view the Requirements for RPW Online page.
Please be aware of fraudulent emails or phone calls claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service or Rural Payments Wales. We will never call or email you to ask for financial information or to transfer money to another account. Any suspicious activity should be reported to your bank.
RPW Online login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.
Sign up here to receive the Gwlad e-newsletter. The newsletter will be delivered direct to your inbox and will keep you informed and up to date with the latest agriculture news and developments.