Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
The Welsh Government will invest an extra £7.6m every year in mental health services for children and young people in Wales.
- Love your library, cherish your church, partial to your pub? Consultation to protect community facilities launched
- £6.7m investment in new IT system to integrate NHS and social services in Wales
- £7.6m funding boost for children and young people’s mental health services in Wales
Section highlightHistoric Environment (Wales) BillThe Bill will support the positive management of change in the Welsh historic environment.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Rural Payments Wales Online
You can use Rural Payments Wales (RPW) Online to apply for and manage your payments for the Welsh Government’s Basic Payment and Glastir schemes.
- Please note the RPW Online system will not be available:
• between 18:00 and 19:00 on Thursday 21 May
• on Saturday 23 May and Sunday 24 May.
- If you have submitted a SAF online, your acknowledgement letter and summary is available via RPW Online. You can make changes to your Field Data and Common Land up to the 1 June 2015 without penalty by contacting RPW via the online messaging service.
- The Glastir Woodland Restoration Expression of Interest is available from 6 May until 5 June. ‘How to complete online applications’ on the right hand menu will give you step by step instructions. Remember to also read the Glastir Woodland Restoration Rules Booklet.
- A video demonstration of the Interactive Maps and on how to complete the Single Application Form online is now available.
- In addition to the Single Application Rules booklet, further guidance on sketch maps has been added to the Scheme Guidance section.
- Single Application Form: Guide to declaring and deducting ineligible features has been added to the scheme guidance section on the right hand menu
- Please be aware of bogus emails claiming to be from the Government Gateway Service. The emails have the subject title 'Could not process Online Submission'. The email contains an attachment which should not be opened as it contains a virus. Do not open or respond to the email and delete it immediately.
RPW Online login
Access RPW Online (external link)
You will need a Service Activation Code (SAC) to access RPW Online for the first time. Please telephone the Customer Contact Centre on 0300 062 5004 (during office hours) to request a SAC if you do not already have one. You will subsequently need your Government Gateway ID and password.