Skip to content

Agricultural schemes

Related Links

This programme is funded by the European Union’s European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD) and by the Welsh Government.
You need a County Parish Holding (CPH) number to submit grant and subsidy applications and to report livestock movements between locations.
if you've seen a term you don't understand, please check here for an explanation.

Guidance and application forms for the agricultural schemes currently in operation.

Details of the current agricultural schemes, including:

  • who is eligible to apply
  • how to apply
  • frequently asked questions.