“NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
NHS Bursaries for eligible student nurses, midwives and allied health professionals will continue to be available in Wales in 2017/18.
- Welsh Government appoints Emma Watkins to key role
- People with diabetes deserve the best possible care and support - says Health Secretary
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- “NHS Bursary to stay in Wales”- says Health Secretary
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
- Achievement and entitlement to free school meals
- Delayed transfers of care
- Evaluation of the Foundation Phase Flexibility Pilot Scheme
- Farm incomes
- NHS diagnostic and therapy service waiting times
- Process evaluation of the Parents, Childcare and Employment (PaCE) Project
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
All farmers and foresters in Wales have the right to appeal against decisions taken by Agriculture, Food and Marine, concerning their EC subsidy or grant applications.
The ‘Independent Appeals Process for Farmers and Foresters in Wales’ is a fair, simple and affordable procedure which allows applicants to request a review of decisions affecting their payments.
The process consists of two stages:
- stage 1 is a review by the Rural Payments Customer Contact Unit
- stage 2 is a review by an independent panel.
The panel makes recommendations to the Deputy Minister for Farming and Food, who takes the final decision.
Payment and grant schemes currently eligible for review under the appeals process
2015 (and later) schemes:
- Basic Payment Scheme (BPS)
- BPS National Reserve
- TB Compensation Scheme
- TB Cross-compliance penalties
- Farming Connect
- Glastir Entry
- Glastir Advanced
- Glastir Commons
- Glastir Woodland
- Glastir Organic.
Pre 2015 schemes:
- Single Payment Scheme (SPS)
- Improved Land Premium
- Farm Woodland Premium Scheme
- Farm Woodland Scheme
- Organic Farming Scheme
- Organic Maintenance Scheme
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas
- Young Entrant Support Scheme
- Glastir Efficiency Grant
- Tir Mynydd
- Tir Cynnal
- Tir Gofal
- Protein Crop Premium
- Aid for Energy Crops
- Habitat Scheme
- Better Woodlands for Wales
- Catchment Sensitive Farming.
The appeals process is administered by the Common Agricultural Policy Planning Division (CPD) Appeals Unit:
CPD Appeals Unit
HO2 1st Floor, West Wing
Tel: 02920 823841/ 821568/ 801382/ 823050
Stage 2 panel hearings are administered and arranged by:
Independent Appeals Secretariat
Spa Road East
Tel: 01597 828226/ 828355