- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Farm Liaison Service
The Welsh Government’s fully-funded Farm Liaison Service (FLS) provides Welsh farmers with confidential, one-to-one guidance and support on a wide range of topics.
Our dedicated team of regionally based support staff can provide you with up to date information about all agriculture-related schemes and policy areas administered by the Welsh Government.
- Basic Payment Scheme (BPS)
- Rural Payments Wales online (RPW)
- cross compliance
- animal health & welfare
- Rural Development Programme
- scheme rules.
You’ll find our staff at:
- Welsh Government divisional offices
- many of the main livestock markets in Wales
- regional agricultural shows
- numerous Farming Connect events.
Get in touch with one of our team members today if you have a concern or query which you think we can help you with. Alternatively, e-mail: email@example.com.