New hydro powered lighting gives children of Uganda a bright future
Vaughan Gething has visited Bumayoka Primary School in Mbale, Uganda to switch on new low energy lighting.
- Wales passes €50m milestone in flagship EU research and innovation programme
- Kirsty welcomes comforting views from home
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- New hydro powered lighting gives children of Uganda a bright future
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Farm Liaison Service
The Welsh Government’s fully-funded Farm Liaison Service (FLS) provides Welsh farmers with confidential, one-to-one guidance and support on a wide range of topics.
Our dedicated team of regionally based support staff can provide you with up to date information about all agriculture-related schemes and policy areas administered by the Welsh Government.
- Basic Payment Scheme (BPS)
- Rural Payments Wales online (RPW)
- cross compliance
- animal health & welfare
- Rural Development Programme
- scheme rules.
You’ll find our staff at:
- Welsh Government divisional offices
- many of the main livestock markets in Wales
- regional agricultural shows
- numerous Farming Connect events.
Get in touch with one of our team members today if you have a concern or query which you think we can help you with. Alternatively, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.