“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
70 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Animal By-Products (Enforcement) (No. 2) (Wales) Regulations 2011 2377 (w.250)
These Regulations also enforce, in Wales, Commission Regulation No. 142/2011, implementing:
Regulation (EC) No. 1069/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council: laying down health rules as regards animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption
- Council Directive 97/78/EC as regards certain samples and items exempt from veterinary checks at the border under that Directive.
Operators are required to use and dispose of animal by-products and derived products in accordance with the Regulations.
The Welsh Government is responsible for ensuring that this regulation is complied with, on behalf of the European Commission.
Enforcing Authority: European Commission
Competent Authority: Welsh Government
Effective Date of the regulation/legislation: March 4, 2011