UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
A £7.3m EU-backed scheme to boost the career prospects of students from disadvantaged backgrounds has been announced.
- Children encouraged to join the Big Friendly Read this summer
- Best ambulance response times since start of pilot - all LHBs in Wales meet target for first time
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- New £7m EU-backed investment in graduate career opportunities
- A future demand-led fuel poverty scheme to succeed Welsh Government Warm Homes - Nest
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Improving services for Welsh speakers in the health sector
75 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The Animal By-Products (Enforcement) (No. 2) (Wales) Regulations 2011 2377 (w.250)
These Regulations also enforce, in Wales, Commission Regulation No. 142/2011, implementing:
Regulation (EC) No. 1069/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council: laying down health rules as regards animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption
- Council Directive 97/78/EC as regards certain samples and items exempt from veterinary checks at the border under that Directive.
Operators are required to use and dispose of animal by-products and derived products in accordance with the Regulations.
The Welsh Government is responsible for ensuring that this regulation is complied with, on behalf of the European Commission.
Enforcing Authority: European Commission
Competent Authority: Welsh Government
Effective Date of the regulation/legislation: March 4, 2011