Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Animal By-Products (Enforcement) (No. 2) (Wales) Regulations 2011 2377 (w.250)
These Regulations also enforce, in Wales, Commission Regulation No. 142/2011, implementing:
Regulation (EC) No. 1069/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council: laying down health rules as regards animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption
- Council Directive 97/78/EC as regards certain samples and items exempt from veterinary checks at the border under that Directive.
Operators are required to use and dispose of animal by-products and derived products in accordance with the Regulations.
The Welsh Government is responsible for ensuring that this regulation is complied with, on behalf of the European Commission.
Enforcing Authority: European Commission
Competent Authority: Welsh Government
Effective Date of the regulation/legislation: March 4, 2011