Appointment of the next Children’s Commissioner for Wales »The current Children's Commissioner's tenure will come to an end on 28 February 2015.Learn more »
Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty are integral to Wales’ national identity and are recognised internationally.
- £6.2 million IT investment in North Wales healthcare
- Funding for new Life Sciences Innovation Village in Cardiff
- Minister wants bigger role for National Parks
- Consultation on Service Framework for the Treatment of People with a Co-occurring Mental Health and Substance Misuse Problem 2015
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- Proposals to amend existing powers to tackle waste crime and poor performing sites in the waste management industry
- Provisions for the proposed Firefighters’ Pension Scheme (Wales) 2015 and amendments to the Compensation and Pension Schemes 2007
- Draft National Transport Plan 2015
- Consultation on the Draft National Assembly for Wales (Disqualification) Order 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The Animal By-Products (Enforcement) (No. 2) (Wales) Regulations 2011 2377 (w.250)
These Regulations also enforce, in Wales, Commission Regulation No. 142/2011, implementing:
Regulation (EC) No. 1069/2009 of the European Parliament and of the Council: laying down health rules as regards animal by-products and derived products not intended for human consumption
- Council Directive 97/78/EC as regards certain samples and items exempt from veterinary checks at the border under that Directive.
Operators are required to use and dispose of animal by-products and derived products in accordance with the Regulations.
The Welsh Government is responsible for ensuring that this regulation is complied with, on behalf of the European Commission.
Enforcing Authority: European Commission
Competent Authority: Welsh Government
Effective Date of the regulation/legislation: March 4, 2011