£1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
More than £1bn of EU structural funds have been invested in schemes across Wales
- Welsh Government gets behind Small Business Saturday
- New prestigious awards to recognise the best in Welsh teaching
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- £1bn of EU structural funds invested in Wales
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Farming and scheme information
We are encouraging a sustainable approach to agriculture and supporting farmers in adapting for the future.
We aim to improve income and employment in rural areas by supporting the community; as well as protecting and improving Welsh wildlife and the environment.
Through sensitive stewardship and sustainable development of natural resources, we aim to achieve:
- a clean, healthy and safe environment
- maintenance of our land, air and water quality standards
- improvement of people’s enjoyment of their natural surroundings.