North Wales projects secure £16m EU funding
More than £16m of EU funds will be invested in two North Wales projects, Finance Secretary Mark Drakeford has announced.
- Deadline approaching for people to claim for their care
- Minister attends launch of second Regional Skills and Employment Plan
- North Wales projects secure £16m EU funding
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Farming and scheme information
We are encouraging a sustainable approach to agriculture and supporting farmers in adapting for the future.
We aim to improve income and employment in rural areas by supporting the community; as well as protecting and improving Welsh wildlife and the environment.
Through sensitive stewardship and sustainable development of natural resources, we aim to achieve:
- a clean, healthy and safe environment
- maintenance of our land, air and water quality standards
- improvement of people’s enjoyment of their natural surroundings.