Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
Edwina Hart has welcomed the news that Toyota Manufacturing UK is to build next generation hybrid engines at its Deeside plant in North Wales.
- First Minister celebrates the success of the rapidly growing ICT sector in Wales as he opens Capgemini’s new centre
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
70 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales Rural Network
On Thursday 28 January, the Deputy Minister for Farming and Food, Rebecca Evans attended the National Plant Phenomics Centre at Aberystwyth University’s Institute of Biological, Environmental and Rural Sciences (IBERS) in Gogerddan to officially launch the European Innovation Partnership for Agricultural Productivity and Sustainability within Wales (EIP Wales).European Innovation Partnership – supporting innovation in agriculture and forestry in Wales
We are planning to issue a regular news round up of rural development topics relating to the Welsh Government Rural Communities – Rural Development Programme 2014-2020. Through our newsletter we'll highlight news, information and networking opportunities along with examples of good practice and innovation from across Wales and beyond.In the News
19 January 2016
A two year project linking tourism with healthy eating and local food production in Wales has been hailed a success.
26 November 2015
A case study outlining how the Village Bakery has expanded at a tremendous rate, having been supported by a number of Processing and Marketing Grants (PMG).
26 November 2015
A case study outlining how APPrentis arranged paid work placements for undergraduates in 45 businesses in Gwynedd, Conwy and Anglesey funded under Axis 4 of the RDP.
Supporting rural communities and businesses; ensuring that natural resources are used sustainably.