Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
For some patients, travel to receive healthcare can present difficulties.
- £5m EU funding boost for Welsh universities
- Wales at British Tourism and Travel Show
- Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Sustainable Management scheme
The Sustainable Management scheme will provide financial support for a range of activities that will improve the management of our natural resources and in doing so contribute to the well-being of our rural communities.
The scheme offers grants to collaborative groups looking to:
- improve our natural resources and the benefits they provide
- take action to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- improve business and community resilience to the impacts of climate change.
Grants can range from a minimum of £10,000 to a maximum of £5,000,000 to help start up and facilitate new collaborations through to landscape-scale ambition co-ordinating actions and input from several parties to achieve lasting benefits across our communities.
The maximum grant rate for any individual investment project is 100% of the total cost.
The scheme is open to a wide range of collaborations made up of a variety of individual and organisations including:
- small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large businesses, education or research establishments
- farmers, foresters, other land managers
- community or voluntary groups (inclusive of all non government organisations) associations of owners, community woodlands, and trusts
- local authorities.
Important: You must ensure you complete the appropriate Criteria and application form for this window, please check the Window dates on the form.
Further details on the application criteria can be obtained by reading the EOI Guidance and supporting scheme documentation.