Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
A new model of clinical supervision for midwives in Wales was launched by Chief Nursing Officer (CNO) Professor Jean White.
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Supporting midwives to support women in pregnancy and childbirth
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Food Business Investment scheme
Support for investments in processing/marketing and/or development of agricultural products.
Food Business Investment Scheme (FBIS) is designed to help primary producers of agricultural products and businesses that do first and/or second stage processing activities in Wales. The scheme can provide capital investment and other support to projects where at least 90% eligible agricultural products are processed.
The scheme is open to applications from a wide range of enterprises involved in primary and/or secondary processing of agricultural products, including:
- sole traders
- voluntary sector organisations
- private and public limited companies (SME and Large Enterprises)
- farm businesses that want to process their own agricultural products
- new businesses, including start-up businesses.
Important: You must ensure you complete the appropriate Criteria and application form for this window, please check the Window dates on the form.
Further details on the application criteria can be obtained by reading the EOI Guidance and supporting scheme documentation.