Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Over £1m of Welsh Government funding has been allocated to 33 Flying Start projects across Wales to help them improve their facilities, Carl Sargeant announced today.
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- Welsh Government to invest over £2m to develop Welsh ports
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Food Business Investment scheme
Support for investments in processing/marketing and/or development of agricultural products.
Food Business Investment Scheme (FBIS) is designed to help primary producers of agricultural products and businesses that do first and/or second stage processing activities in Wales. The scheme can provide capital investment and other support to projects where at least 90% eligible agricultural products are processed.
The scheme is open to applications from a wide range of enterprises involved in primary and/or secondary processing of agricultural products, including:
- sole traders
- voluntary sector organisations
- private and public limited companies (SME and Large Enterprises)
- farm businesses that want to process their own agricultural products
- new businesses, including start-up businesses.
Important: You must ensure you complete the appropriate Criteria and application form for this window, please check the Window dates on the form.
Further details on the application criteria can be obtained by reading the EOI Guidance and supporting scheme documentation.