Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
For some patients, travel to receive healthcare can present difficulties.
- £5m EU funding boost for Welsh universities
- Wales at British Tourism and Travel Show
- Scheme to help patients with the cost of travel for medical appointments extended
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Co-operative Forest Planning scheme
Encouraging planning for the creation of broadleaved and conifer woodland.
By providing financial support for a range of activities that will support this goal and therefore:
- improve the management of our natural resources
- contribute to the well-being of our rural communities.
The Co-operative Forest Planning Scheme aims to support proposals seeking to facilitate, develop or establish new collaborations and activities and to help potential new collaborations develop project proposals.
Examples of eligible activities under the scheme include:
- the development and co-ordination of collaborative groups
- communication and dissemination activities
- technical and feasibility studies
- monitoring and evaluation activities.
Further details on the application criteria can be obtained by reading the EOI Guidance and supporting scheme documentation.
Important: You must ensure you complete the appropriate Criteria and application form for this window, please check the Window dates on the form.
Supporting scheme documentation will be published on the 14th November once the EOI window is open.