Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
Since the introduction of the Help to Buy Wales scheme in 2014 a total of 4,949 property purchases were completed using a Welsh Government Help to Buy-Wales shared equity loan.
- Avian Influenza Prevention Zone to end on 30 April
- Summit to ensure Welsh-medium textbooks
- Carl Sargeant welcomes Help to Buy success
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Pillar 2 - Rural Development Programme
The Common Agricultural Policy's Pillar 2 – Wales Rural Development Programme gives the Welsh Government the opportunity to support rural communities and businesses, and to ensure that natural resources are used sustainably.
The Rural Development Programme will focus on:
- competitiveness (on-farm and through the supply chain)
- the Environment (agri-environmental work, woodland, renewable energy)
- community (access to service and the LEADER approach).
The European Network for Rural Development (ENRD) (external link) is the hub that connects rural development stakeholders throughout the European Union (EU).