New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
Many buildings across the Welsh Government’s estate along with Cadw’s monuments will be in darkness this Saturday when lights are switched off in support of the WWF’s Earth Hour.
- New plans to reduce the number of children living in poverty
- £5million loan scheme to improve local sport facilities and get Wales active
- Securing a brighter future by switching out the lights
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Consultation on a Private Rented Sector Code of Practice for Landlords and Agents
- Call for evidence on the use and effectiveness of Civil Sanctions for environmental offences
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Farming and countryside
Together with other government organisations, we are working towards sustainable management of agriculture and the environment.
Support for the farming community
There are three charities working together under the umbrella name "Farming Help" to assist the farming community.
Gwlad is our bi-monthly magazine for farm and forestry businesses and all those involved with agriculture and rural Wales. It contains news, guidance and information in an accessible, easy-to-read format.
Gwlad online provides everything that is in the magazine plus additional up to the minute news features, video, interviews and announcements.
Wales Rural Development Programme
Wales Rural Development Programme enables us to fund activities which support the countryside and rural communities to encourage the sustainable management of agriculture and the environment as part of the Common Agricultural Policy.
Welsh European Funding Office (WEFO): Programme Evaluations (external link) includes a variety of evaluation reports which have been produced in conjunction with or on behalf of WEFO.