Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
A major new campaign to promote Wales as an excellent place for doctors, including GPs, and their families, to train, work and live has been launched by First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones.
- ‘Positive parenting’ campaign set to hit the big screen
- £1m investment for clean sheets in NHS Wales
- Train / Work / Live – First Minister of Wales launches major new GP recruitment campaign
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Water consumer representation
CCWater are responsible for:
- championing the interests and rights of customers
- investigating complaints
- providing advice and information about the following water/water and sewerage companies:
- Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Dee Valley Water plc
- Albion Water Ltd.
CCWater also take up consumers’ complaints if they have tried and failed to resolve issues with their water and sewerage companies.
For more information visit the Consumer Council for Water website (external link).
Memorandum of Understanding between Welsh Ministers and the Consumer Council for Water
A Memorandum of Understanding is an agreement between two or more organisations.
This agreement between Welsh Ministers and the Consumer Council for Water promotes co-operation, exchange of information and the consistent treatment of matters which affect them both.