Successful prosecutions for scallop fishing offences »We take seriously our responsibility for managing and protecting Welsh seas and all our natural resources.Learn more »
Recycling in Wales reaches record high
New provisional figures published today show recycling in Wales continues to increase and is at its highest ever recorded level.
- Stellar team poised ready to recognise Welsh heroes
- Flintshire healthcare project helping people stay independent
- Recycling in Wales reaches record high
- Proposed changes to how Environmental Impact Assessment applies to Town and Country Planning
- National Strategy on Violence Against Women, Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence - A framework for delivery 2016 - 2021
- Establishment of a Flood and Coastal Erosion Committee
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
Featured consultation »Welsh Language Strategy: A million Welsh speakers by 2050
68 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
EV0422: Assessing the Environmental Impacts of Oxy-degradable Plastics Across Their Life Cycle
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
The report produced for the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Defra) looks at the environmental impacts of oxy-degradable plastics.
The study focuses on the end life of the plastics and the effects of their degradation or biodegradation on the environment.
This study was carried out by Loughborough University. The views expressed reflect the research findings and the authors‘ interpretation. They do not necessarily reflect Defra policy or opinions or those of the Welsh Government, any constituent part or connected body.