New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
People who need immediate life-saving care will receive the highest-priority response in the fastest time possible from the Welsh Ambulance Service.
- Edwina Hart welcomes production venture to boost international film and TV production in Wales by £100m
- Two weeks left to vote for your High Street Hero
- New system for emergency ambulance services to prioritise patients in most need of care
- Revisions to the Waste Duty of Care Code of Practice
- The Welsh Language Tribunal - Practice Directions
- Fire and Rescue National Framework 2016 onwards
- Healthcare Inspectorate Wales - Strategic Plan 2015-18
- Statutory Guidance about sewerage undertakers duty to connect properties to the public sewerage system ( under Section 101A of the Water Industry Act 1991)
- Draft revised guidance on disciplinary and dismissal procedures for school staff
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
57 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Collections, Infrastructure and Markets Sector Plan
This plan seeks to create a sustainable approach to resource management by:
- ensuring that a high volume of clean, recycling is separated at source (for example on the door step) is collected and delivered to reprocessors (based in Wales as far as possible); and
- that markets are developed for the recycled material (within Wales as far as possible).
This plan aims to ensure, as far as possible, that that the economic value of the recycled material stays in the Welsh economy.
The plan identifies where improvements in recycling collection are needed and where opportunities to develop infrastructure exist. This plan aims to facilitate infrastructure developments by demonstrating the need for such investments.