Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
EU students applying for a place at Welsh universities for the 2018/19 academic year will be eligible for financial support, Education Secretary Kirsty Williams announced today (Mon 24 April).
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Construction and demolition sector plan
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This plan details outcomes, policies and actions on waste for organisations, companies and individuals in construction and demolition (C & D) in Wales.
This sector plan covers construction and demolition companies of all sizes in Wales.
It covers waste materials which are generated by a C&D business, including:
- all types of construction development;
- each phase within those developments; and
- waste generated by renovation and maintenance of existing buildings.
This plan supports Towards Zero Waste: our waste strategy.