Universal child health programme launched
Implementing Healthy Child Wales is one of the Welsh Government’s priorities in its programme for government, Taking Wales Forward 2016-21.
- Vaughan Gething: over £11m to improve cyber security in the NHS
- Tuition fees in Wales frozen
- Universal child health programme launched
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Construction and demolition sector plan
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This plan details outcomes, policies and actions on waste for organisations, companies and individuals in construction and demolition (C & D) in Wales.
This sector plan covers construction and demolition companies of all sizes in Wales.
It covers waste materials which are generated by a C&D business, including:
- all types of construction development;
- each phase within those developments; and
- waste generated by renovation and maintenance of existing buildings.
This plan supports Towards Zero Waste: our waste strategy.