Health Minister praises leading Swansea cancer centre
Health and Social Services Minister Mark Drakeford paid tribute to the work of Maggie’s cancer centre based at Singleton Hospital, Swansea.
- Over £220,000 to extend Welsh Language Charter across North Wales
- Chief Medical Officer calls on young people to have MenACWY vaccine
- Health Minister praises leading Swansea cancer centre
- Further secondary legislation for development management
- Non-Domestic Rating (Definition of a Domestic Property) (Wales) Order 2015 and Guidance for Ratepayers
- Draft statutory guidance on the National Training Framework on violence against women, domestic abuse and sexual violence
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Featured consultation »Prevention of Pollution (Oil Storage) (Wales) Regulations
51 days left
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Construction and demolition sector plan
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This plan details outcomes, policies and actions on waste for organisations, companies and individuals in construction and demolition (C & D) in Wales.
This sector plan covers construction and demolition companies of all sizes in Wales.
It covers waste materials which are generated by a C&D business, including:
- all types of construction development;
- each phase within those developments; and
- waste generated by renovation and maintenance of existing buildings.
This plan supports Towards Zero Waste: our waste strategy.