“Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
A new international report has concluded that quality is at the heart of the Welsh NHS and patient-centred care is a major priority (Friday 12th February).
- £19m investment in Welsh housing
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- “Quality at the heart of Welsh NHS” finds new international report
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
- Proposed New Management Measures for the Scallop Fishery in Cardigan Bay
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
69 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Waste infrastructure procurement programme
The Waste Infrastructure Procurement Programme helps develop waste treatment facilities for municipal waste.
We work with local authorities, the Welsh Local Government Association (WLGA) and other stakeholders.
Landfill taxes, lack of landfill space and the environmental impact of landfill mean that Wales needs alternatives to landfill. These alternatives include recycling and new waste treatment facilities.
We provide local authorities with advice and funding to help them procure new waste treatment facilities. We also work with local authorities and other stakeholders to ensure that these facilities are sustainable and good value for money.