Minister visits £2m fuel poverty project
Residents in Gibbonsdown in The Vale of Glamorgan, will be benefitting from a recent £2m investment from the Welsh Government’s Warm Homes Arbed scheme.
- Landmark landlord licensing scheme hailed as UK first
- Sprinkler systems to be fitted in all new and converted housing from 2016
- Minister visits £2m fuel poverty project
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Green Growth Wales – Options for investment support
- Draft water resources planning guideline
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 10 and Technical Advice Note 4: Retail Centre Development
- Revision of the Mental Health Act 1983 Code of Practice for Wales
- The Public Sector Waste and Resource Efficiency Plan
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Waste and recycling
We set policies and targets for councils and businesses to help Wales reduce its waste production.
If everyone lived the way that we do, we would need nearly three planets to provide the resources needed. This is no longer an option for Wales, so we must reduce our waste.
For more information on types of waste and household waste and recycling please see your local council’s waste page or visit Waste Awareness Wales (external link).