Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
The Health Secretary Vaughan Gething has announced an all-Wales study to provide the drug Truvada® to all those who would benefit from the preventative treatment.
- Ken Skates keen to explore further A55 improvements
- Four young Welsh experts to represent UK in the world’s largest Global Skills competition
- Health Secretary Vaughan Gething announces all-Wales PrEP trial
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
National Strategy for Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management
The National Strategy for Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management in Wales sets out our policies on flood and coastal erosion risk management.
It also establishes a delivery framework that meets the needs of Wales now and in the future.
We have published the first National Strategy for Flood and Coastal Erosion Risk Management in Wales.
The National Strategy sets four overarching objectives for managing flood and coastal erosion risk in Wales:
- reducing the consequences for individuals, communities, businesses and the environment from flooding and coastal erosion
- raising awareness of and engaging people on flood and coastal erosion risk
- providing an effective and sustained response to flood and coastal erosion events
- prioritising investment in the most at risk communities.
Implementing these objectives will be the responsibility of everyone involved in or affected by flood and coastal erosion risk management. This includes: the Welsh Government; the Welsh Risk Management Authorities; and the people of Wales. By working together we can reduce the risks we face and improve the quality of life for communities across Wales.