Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- First Minister celebrates the success of the rapidly growing ICT sector in Wales as he opens Capgemini’s new centre
- Number of nurse training places in Wales to increase by 10% in £85m Welsh Government investment
- Toyota Manufacturing UK’s Deeside Plant to produce next generation hybrid engines
- School Pupil Eye Care Service for Wales
- Proposals relating to the Statement of Public Participation for the National Development Framework
- The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
- Six Day Standstill – Consultation on the Introduction of Quarantine Units
- Draft Local Government (Wales) Bill and Explanatory Memorandum
- Blue Badge Scheme in Wales: Changes to eligibility to include people with temporary impairments, assessment and enforcement 2016
Featured consultation »The draft Private Dentistry (Wales) Regulations 2016
70 days left
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016
The act will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWales Act 2014 annual reports
Action undertaken on the finance provisions in Part 2 of the Wales Act 2014.
2nd Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 2nd Supplementary Budget proposes changes to the 1st Supplementary Budget for 2015-16 published 23 June 2015.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Environment Strategy for Wales
We are considering how the Environment Strategy for Wales and its reporting functions are taken forward. This is in the light of work we have undertaken since its launch.
The strategy was published in May 2006. It set out what we wanted to achieve in 20 years time (by 2026), and how to get there.
The last Environment Strategy annual progress report for 2010 – 2011 was published at the end of 2011. This coincided with the end of the second action plan. The most recent State of the Environment Report was published in July 2012.
Since the launch of this strategy we have published:
- One Wales: One Planet – the Sustainable Development Scheme for Wales (2009)
- The Climate Change Strategy for Wales (2010)
- Towards Zero Waste (2010)
- Woodlands for Wales (2011).
We are currently reviewing the Environment Strategy to ensure that we reflect the relevant commitments in the Natural Resource Management Programme.