Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.
£45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
A £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills and improve career prospects across South Wales has been announced by Cabinet Secretary for Finance and Local Government Mark Drakeford.
- Emergency ambulance response continues to improve
- £36m EU-backed investment in research and innovation for Welsh business
- £45m EU-backed investment to raise skills across South Wales
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
- Building Regulations Sustainability Review
- Support for foundation years
- Support for postgraduate study and part-time engineering, technology or computer science degrees
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
The contaminated land regime is referred to as "Part IIA" or "Part 2A", meaning Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and related guidance and regulations.
Part 2A was inserted into the Environmental Protection Act 1990 by section 57 of the Environment Act 1995. The Environment Act 1995 (Commencement No 20 and Saving Provision) (Wales) Order 2001 was made on 14 September 2001, and under article 2(1) brought section 57 of the Environment Act 1995 into force on 15 September 2001.
Radioactive Contaminated Land (modification of enactments) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2008
The Regulations make minor technical amendments necessary to bring the radioactive contaminated land regime in line with the new Environmental Permitting (EP) regime. The EP regime came into force on 6 April 2008 and can be found under relevant documents.