Energy Wales Statement »The energy system in Wales is on the threshold of great change driven by new energy, technology and low carbon energy transition objectives.Learn more »
£144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
A £144 million EU and Welsh Government investment to fund over 50,000 apprenticeships in Wales has been announced by the First Minister, Carwyn Jones.
- Wales’ best interests lie in a prosperous Europe says First Minister
- Extra investment to support veterans in Wales
- £144 million investment in 52,000 apprenticeships
- Welsh Government Draft Equality Objectives for 2016-2020
- Future arrangements for the Welsh Government’s Equality and Inclusion Programme for 2017-2020
- Consultation on guidance for commissioning substance misuse services
- Devolution, Democracy and Delivery White Paper - Reforming Local Government: Power to Local People
- Interim non-statutory standards for sustainable drainage (SuDS) in Wales – designing, constructing, operating and maintaining surface water drainage systems
- Local Government (Wales) Measure 2009 – Part 1 Guidance to Fire and Rescue Authorities and Fire and Rescue Authorities Support and Intervention Protocol
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The contaminated land regime is referred to as "Part IIA" or "Part 2A", meaning Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and related guidance and regulations.
Part 2A was inserted into the Environmental Protection Act 1990 by section 57 of the Environment Act 1995. The Environment Act 1995 (Commencement No 20 and Saving Provision) (Wales) Order 2001 was made on 14 September 2001, and under article 2(1) brought section 57 of the Environment Act 1995 into force on 15 September 2001.
Radioactive Contaminated Land (modification of enactments) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2008
The Regulations make minor technical amendments necessary to bring the radioactive contaminated land regime in line with the new Environmental Permitting (EP) regime. The EP regime came into force on 6 April 2008 and can be found under relevant documents.