New deal for the education workforce »Delivering our ambitions for learners in Wales will need the full commitment of a highly skilled and professional workforce.Learn more »
Princes Gate Spring Water embarks on most significant investment to date
Princes Gate Spring Water is investing £5.5m in a major expansion project with support from the Welsh Government that will double staff numbers and more than triple production volumes.
- University and Hospital show Minister how Invest to Save is helping them deliver more efficient services
- New guidance to help communities take ownership of local assets
- Princes Gate Spring Water embarks on most significant investment to date
- Proposals for the Basic Payment Scheme
- Consultation on the Agricultural Advisory Panel for Wales - 2015
- Changes to the Producer Responsibility regimes for batteries and packaging
- Proposed changes to homelessness data collections
- The Planning (Hazardous Substances) (Wales) Regulations 2015
- The designation of higher education courses at alternative providers for the purpose of student support
Section highlightRegulation and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) BillThe Bill will improve the quality of care and support in Wales and strengthen protection for citizens.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
Final Budget 2015-16 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Departments for 2015-16 is £15·3bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
The contaminated land regime is referred to as "Part IIA" or "Part 2A", meaning Part 2A of the Environmental Protection Act 1990 and related guidance and regulations.
Part 2A was inserted into the Environmental Protection Act 1990 by section 57 of the Environment Act 1995. The Environment Act 1995 (Commencement No 20 and Saving Provision) (Wales) Order 2001 was made on 14 September 2001, and under article 2(1) brought section 57 of the Environment Act 1995 into force on 15 September 2001.
Radioactive Contaminated Land (modification of enactments) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2008
The Regulations make minor technical amendments necessary to bring the radioactive contaminated land regime in line with the new Environmental Permitting (EP) regime. The EP regime came into force on 6 April 2008 and can be found under relevant documents.