Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- £65million investment for Wrexham as Cytec plans new facility with Welsh Government support
- £5.7m Welsh Government investment into clinical research and development
- Secondary School attendance levels at record high
- Review of the Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (Wales) Regulations 2010
- Charging guidance to Ofwat (the economic regulator of the water sector)
- Food Hygiene Rating (Promotion of Food Hygiene Ratings)(Wales) Regulations
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightThe Planning (Wales) Act 2015
The act puts in place delivery structures, processes and procedures to make Wales’ planning system fit for the 21st century.
Legislative programme 2014 - 2015 »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward in 2014/2015.Learn more »
Section highlightTaxes in Wales
The devolution of some taxes to Wales from April 2018 provides us with the opportunity to reshape those taxes to better meet our circumstances and priorities.
1st Supplementary Budget 2015-16 »
The 1st supplementary budget proposes a number of changes to the final budget for 2015-16, which was published in December 2014.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Fuel Poverty Evidence Plan
We published a Fuel Poverty Strategy in July 2010. This included a commitment to develop a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
This plan covers:
- progress towards these targets
- how we will gather the information we need to inform future programmes and policy decisions
- how we will ensure that the programmes we fund and policies that we put in place have the maximum possible impact on reducing fuel poverty
This plan looks at monitoring and evaluating progress to improve the efficiency of housing in Wales, particularly homes occupied by low income or vulnerable households. We will help householders to get the best deal available on their fuel bills and track overall levels of fuel poverty in Wales.
The Evidence Plan will be updated as and when changes or updates are required.