Progress on major health conditions delivery plans »We remain committed to ensuring that quality improvement remains at the centre of our approach for the future of NHS Wales.Learn more »
Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
“My message to the Prime Minister this morning was simple. These plants cannot close.”
- Welsh Government agrees partnership in principle for £80m convention centre plans at Celtic Manor Resort, Newport
- £43m to improve Wales’ primary care services
- Statement from the First Minister following meeting with the Prime Minister on Tata Steel
- Consultation on Procurement Regulation in Wales
- National Outcomes Framework for Youth Work
- Proposed changes to Planning Policy Wales Chapter 6: The Historic Environment
Closing soonView all open consultations »
Section highlightEnvironment (Wales) Act 2016
The act puts in place the legislation needed to plan and manage Wales’ natural resources in a more proactive, sustainable and joined-up way.
Assembly bills »
Bills that the Welsh Government will bring forward.Learn more »
In this section
Section highlightWelsh taxes: a conversation
Share your thoughts on a new Taxpayers’ Charter.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Fuel Poverty Evidence Plan
We published a Fuel Poverty Strategy in July 2010. This included a commitment to develop a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
This plan covers:
- progress towards these targets
- how we will gather the information we need to inform future programmes and policy decisions
- how we will ensure that the programmes we fund and policies that we put in place have the maximum possible impact on reducing fuel poverty
This plan looks at monitoring and evaluating progress to improve the efficiency of housing in Wales, particularly homes occupied by low income or vulnerable households. We will help householders to get the best deal available on their fuel bills and track overall levels of fuel poverty in Wales.
The Evidence Plan will be updated as and when changes or updates are required.