Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
A graduate programme helping to develop and retain industry professionals and future leaders in Wales’ financial services sector is being extended following a £1m EU funding boost.
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
- EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Fuel Poverty Evidence Plan
We published a Fuel Poverty Strategy in July 2010. This included a commitment to develop a Monitoring and Evaluation Plan.
This plan covers:
- progress towards these targets
- how we will gather the information we need to inform future programmes and policy decisions
- how we will ensure that the programmes we fund and policies that we put in place have the maximum possible impact on reducing fuel poverty
This plan looks at monitoring and evaluating progress to improve the efficiency of housing in Wales, particularly homes occupied by low income or vulnerable households. We will help householders to get the best deal available on their fuel bills and track overall levels of fuel poverty in Wales.
The Evidence Plan will be updated as and when changes or updates are required.