Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
£800,000 of Welsh Government funding will help Flying Start projects across Wales to improve their facilities, the Communities and Children Secretary announced today.
- EU funding to extend financial services graduate programme in Wales
- Important archive of the Somerset family, Barons Raglan accepted for the nation
- Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Our policies and actions to help create a sustainable, low carbon economy for Wales.
Wales was once a world leader in carbon-based energy. We want Wales to be the same for low carbon energy.
Our aim is to enhance the economic, social and environmental wellbeing of the people and communities of Wales. We want to ensure that the move to a low carbon economy results in a wealthier, more resilient and sustainable future for Wales. We want to work in partnership with private, public and social sectors to make this happen. Working with business to deliver these aims is one of our major priorities.
We want to take a genuinely sustainable approach to changing to a low carbon economy. We believe the Energy Wales programme will deliver wide benefits for Wales. We believe this will be good for the long-term interests of business and our communities.
- £104 million to heat Wales’ most vulnerable households
- Cabinet Secretary opens Wales’ first Solar Village
- Welsh Government announces 100% renewable electricity for public services ahead of COP22
- On the crest of a wave - Wales marine energy sector takes centre stage at Ocean Energy Europe