Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
EU students applying for a place at Welsh universities for the 2018/19 academic year will be eligible for financial support, Education Secretary Kirsty Williams announced today (Mon 24 April).
- Over £1m of Welsh Government funding helps children get a Flying Start
- Swansea based Oyster Bay Systems expands and set to create 19 new jobs with Welsh Government support
- EU student funding guarantee for Welsh universities announced
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Countryside, access and rights of way appeals
Countryside, access and rights of way Appeals are dealt with by the Planning Inspectorate.
In addition to planning and enforcement appeals, the Planning Inspectorate also handles a wide range of specialist casework. This includes:
- rights of way orders,
- appeals and requests for direction under Schedule 14 of the Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981,
- certain transport and roads orders,
- appeals and objections in respect of countryside access,
- tree preservation appeals,
- high hedge appeals,
- Sites of special scientific interest appeals,
- measures relating to environmental protection.
Tel: 029 2082 3866