Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Acerchem International a leading Chinese health and nutraceutical group is to establish its European HQ and R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales.
- New EU project to help grow the fisheries industry in Wales and Ireland
- Three quarters of a million pounds for Little Haven flood alleviation scheme
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Countryside, access and rights of way appeals
Countryside, access and rights of way Appeals are dealt with by the Planning Inspectorate.
In addition to planning and enforcement appeals, the Planning Inspectorate also handles a wide range of specialist casework. This includes:
- rights of way orders,
- appeals and requests for direction under Schedule 14 of the Wildlife & Countryside Act 1981,
- certain transport and roads orders,
- appeals and objections in respect of countryside access,
- tree preservation appeals,
- high hedge appeals,
- Sites of special scientific interest appeals,
- measures relating to environmental protection.
Tel: 029 2082 3866