Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Quarter of a billion pound boost for Wales’ rural communities
The day before the UK Government triggers Article 50, the Cabinet Secretary for Environment and Rural Affairs delivered a £223million boost to Wales’ rural communities.
- Treforest Glass expands with Welsh Government support creating and securing 25 jobs
- Online Safety remains a key priority as internet use rises
- Quarter of a billion pound boost for Wales’ rural communities
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Natural Resource Management case studies
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
These case studies help show and explain what natural resources management looks like in practice.
These case studies are available in the document below:
- SCCAN – Natural Resource Planning Support System
- optimising the benefits of the Welsh Government Woodland Estate in the Heads of the Valleys and Western Valleys
- FishMap Môn
- the Pumlumon Project – The Wildlife Trusts Living Landscapes Initiative
- Wildlife Trusts Living Landscapes Project in the Eastern Valleys
- Royal Society for the Protection of Birds (RSPB) led restoration of blanket bog in the Berwyn and Migneint Special Areas of Conservation
- restored wetland helps reduce flood risk for Pwllheli
- first Milk Cheese Ltd: Nutrient management and off-set scheme.
Nominate a case study
If you know of a good example of where natural resources management is being used, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Case studies (File size: 115KB)