Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Mark Drakeford announces details of High Street Rates Relief Scheme
Mark Drakeford today announced details of a £10m targeted relief scheme to provide extra support for high street businesses across Wales from April.
- Ken Skates visits Chongqing and Shanghai to cement Welsh links with China
- New innovation fund launched
- Mark Drakeford announces details of High Street Rates Relief Scheme
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.
Meeting Wales’ climate change targets – what does it mean for young people?
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This leaflet gives you an overview of climate change, explains what the Welsh Government is doing about it, and explains how you can play your part.
This is a young person's summary of the Climate Change Strategy for Wales. It includes:
- an explanation of climate change;
- a summary of what needs to happen to tackle it; and
- some ideas for how young people could get involved.