Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
The Welsh Government has today announced that regulated rail fares in Wales will not rise above the rate of inflation until at least October 2018.
- Cabinet Secretary in Brussels for agriculture and environment talks
- Universal child health programme launched
- Welsh Government announces cap on rail fares
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Meeting Wales’ climate change targets – what does it mean for young people?
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This leaflet gives you an overview of climate change, explains what the Welsh Government is doing about it, and explains how you can play your part.
This is a young person's summary of the Climate Change Strategy for Wales. It includes:
- an explanation of climate change;
- a summary of what needs to happen to tackle it; and
- some ideas for how young people could get involved.