Half a million pounds to improve access to Wales’ Great Outdoors
Visitors and local communities will be able to enjoy more of Wales’ great outdoors thanks to over half a million pounds of access funding, announced by Lesley Griffiths today.
- New hydro powered lighting gives children of Uganda a bright future
- Wales passes €50m milestone in flagship EU research and innovation programme
Featured Article »£40m available for research and innovation proposals
- Half a million pounds to improve access to Wales’ Great Outdoors
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Draft Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Upcoming calendar »
See the schedule for all statistics and research releases.View upcoming calendar »
Meeting Wales’ climate change targets – what does it mean for young people?
Tell us if you want any of the documents on this page in an alternative format.
This leaflet gives you an overview of climate change, explains what the Welsh Government is doing about it, and explains how you can play your part.
This is a young person's summary of the Climate Change Strategy for Wales. It includes:
- an explanation of climate change;
- a summary of what needs to happen to tackle it; and
- some ideas for how young people could get involved.