Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
New figures show that more GP practices in Wales are open between 8.00am and 6.30pm.
- Chinese entrepreneur to open two new stores in Wales
- Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone expands to include three new sites
- More GP surgeries in Wales are open for longer
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Climate change and the Well-Being and Future Generations Act
Climate change is integral to all the well being goals, which recognise that the case for action on climate change is clear and fundamental to out future prosperity and future resilience of our communities.
The Well-Being and Future Generations Act has strengthened action on climate change in a numbers of ways:
- The Future Trends report will need to take into account climate risk using the Climate Change Risk Assessment
- Public bodies will need to take into account the Future Trends Report and the CCRA when developing their plans in achieving the goals under the WBFG Act
- Climate change will be a key part of the role of the Future Generations Commissioner for Wales where the Commissioner can provide advice or assistance to a public body (which includes providing advice on climate change).