Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Chinese entrepreneur to open two new stores in Wales
A Chinese entrepreneur behind the rapid global expansion of Flooring REPUBLIC is to open a further two stores in Wales.
- Ebbw Vale Enterprise Zone expands to include three new sites
- Chinese health and nurtraceutical group to open European HQ, R&D and manufacturing centre in Wales
- Chinese entrepreneur to open two new stores in Wales
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales Animal Health and Welfare Framework
The Wales Animal Health and Welfare Framework is our plan for improving animal health & welfare standards for kept animals.
The Framework also considers the contribution to protecting public health, the economy and the environment.
The Framework has succeeded the Great Britain Animal Health and Welfare Strategy in Wales.
The Framework builds on the progress made in Wales to raise standards of animal health and welfare by;
- using an approach focussed on delivery to achieve shared outcomes
- working in partnership to develop a robust monitoring and evaluation framework, underpinned by a strong evidence base.
The Framework was launched at the Royal Welsh Show 2014. Please click on the link below to read the document.
As part of the launch of the Framework, the Wales Animal Health and Welfare Framework Group held a Question and Answer session.