Night time economy framework »The framework aims to help develop a sustainable, healthy and safe night time economy in Wales.Learn more »
Supporting People budget protected
The Supporting People budget for local authorities in 2017-18 has been protected at the same level as this year.
- First Minister celebrates the inspiring winners of the 2017 St David Awards
- Welsh Government confirms commitment to £1bn of innovative investment in infrastructure
- Supporting People budget protected
In this section
Section highlightLandfill Disposals Tax Communities Scheme
The scheme will support local community and environmental projects in areas affected by the disposal of waste to landfill.
Final Budget 2017-18 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2017-18 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Wales Animal Health and Welfare Framework
The Wales Animal Health and Welfare Framework is our plan for improving animal health & welfare standards for kept animals.
The Framework also considers the contribution to protecting public health, the economy and the environment.
The Framework has succeeded the Great Britain Animal Health and Welfare Strategy in Wales.
The Framework builds on the progress made in Wales to raise standards of animal health and welfare by;
- using an approach focussed on delivery to achieve shared outcomes
- working in partnership to develop a robust monitoring and evaluation framework, underpinned by a strong evidence base.
The Framework was launched at the Royal Welsh Show 2014. Please click on the link below to read the document.
As part of the launch of the Framework, the Wales Animal Health and Welfare Framework Group held a Question and Answer session.