UK Climate Change Risk Assessment Evidence Report »The Wales report highlights the risks to our economy, communities and environment from flooding and heat.Learn more »
First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
The First Minister of Wales, Carwyn Jones has convened an extraordinary meeting of the British-Irish Council (BIC) to discuss the outcome of the EU referendum.
- Public Health Minister accepts new recommendations on Vitamin D intake
- Tourism industry ready for an EPIC summer
Featured story »National Assembly 2016 election results
- First Minister holds Extraordinary British-Irish Council Summit to discuss Brexit
- Consultation on The Local Authorities (Calculations of Council Tax Base) (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- Welsh Language Standards – Improving services for Welsh speakers within the health sector
- Proposed Technical Advice Note (TAN) 24: The Historic Environment
- There are no consultations closing within the next 10 days
Featured consultation »Proposed technical advice note 24: The historic environment
70 days left
Section highlightLand Transaction Tax
Land Transaction Tax will replace UK Stamp Duty Land Tax in Wales.
Final Budget 2016-17 »
The amount of funding allocated to Welsh Government Main Expenditure Groups (MEGs) for 2016-17 is £15bn.Learn more »
- Statistics & Research
Great Britain poultry register
The Welsh Government, the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) and the Scottish Government have developed the GB Poultry Register.
The purpose of the Register is to gather essential information about certain species of birds held on premises in Great Britain. The information contained in the Register is used for Avian Influenza disease control purposes. The register will help prevent and limit the spread of disease as it will contribute to enhancing contingency planning.
It is a legal requirement to register if you have premises with 50 or more birds.
If you have premises with fewer than 50 birds, you are encouraged to register voluntarily.
Please see the Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (DEFRA) website (external link) for information on how to register.